The Power of TopWeb 2
TopWeb 2 is a fully featured package to enable you to simulate all the key web handling processes and enables you to explore causes and cures of all the classic web handling problems.
TopWeb 2 is Windows based software that brings:
- Visual models plus animations to explain web handling essentials - ....
- Working models (based on current state-of-the-art scientific know-how) of popular web handling processes. As you change your parameters you instantly see what's happening to theweb. You can easily tell if you are in a comfortable 'window' or right on the edge of trouble.
- A series of video tutorials to ensure you get the most out of the software.
- Clear, authoritative text explaining what each model is doing.
- Clear explanations of units used and a conversion module to help you when you're stuck.
- Works in metric or US (English) units according to your preference - with instant switching between the two modes.
- Windows Vista and Windows 7 compatible.
TopWeb 2 – 2010
TopWeb 2 has had a makeover.
The interface is clearer. The Help is more helpful. And we’ve added more problem-solving features:
- Web paths in 3D. Our Web-path designer now lets you explore the web in 3D.
- Roller bending. From a simple roller with a web load to a complex roller with extra loads, you can model how much your rollers will bend – and what problems that might cause you.
- Enhanced concave roller options
- Even more information from the roll-winding modeller
Of course, current users can download and install the upgrade free of charge.
But there is more ...
The new ViscoElastic add-on (at extra cost) to the roll-winding allows you to model complex ViscoElastic effects in your wound rolls – including thermal cycling. This takes TopWeb to the next level of sophistication. It’s a model that’s not for the faint-hearted; you need to know the ViscoElastic parameters of your roll. But if you are suffering from time-dependent thermal effects in your wound rolls, this is the way to really get to know what’s going on.